SAAT 2021 Notifications and Dates
SAAT 2021 Application Form has been released. The exam will be organised by Siksha ‘O’ Anushandhan University. It is a university level entrance test conducted every year to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. Applicants have to qualify for the admission test to get admission in B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture) and various other courses. However, admission into medical and dental programmes will be offered only through NEET Scores. Through this article, applicants will get to know the complete details regarding SAAT 2021.
SAAT 2021 Exam Dates :
Check the complete official SAAT 2021 exam dates below for various events :
|Online Registration Starts||5th Feb 2021|
|Last date to register||31st May 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||June 2021|
|SAAT 2021 Exam||June 2021|
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||June/July 2021|
|Choice filling (Engineering only)||June/July 2021|
|Counselling/Provisional Admission (Engineering Only)||July 2021|
SAAT 2021 Application Form :
Check complete details of SAAT 2021 Application Form below :
- The Online Application Form of SAAT 2021 has been released from 5 Feb 2021.
- The online application process consists of various steps – Online registration, filling in the personal and academic details, uploading of photograph and signature, selection of exam centre and final submission of the form.
- The complete application process will be through online mode only.
- Applicants must fill the application form correctly and submit it before the last date to avoid rejection of the form.
Application Fee :
There will be no application fee for SAAT 2021. All the applicants can apply free of cost.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria will vary for various programmes. Applicants must fulfil the complete eligibility criterion before applying :
For B.Tech programme or Dual Degree in Engineering :
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have completed their 10+2 level exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have passed their 12th level exam with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category).
- Qualifying Subjects: Applying applicants must have passed their 12th level exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for their 12th level exams can also apply.
For B.Sc Agriculture Programme :
- Qualifying Exam: Applying applicants must have passed their 10+2 level exam or its equivalent exam from a recognised board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have passed his/her 12th level exams with a minimum of 50% marks for general category applicants and 40% marks for ST/SC/OBC applicants.
- Age Criteria: Applying the applicant’s lower age limit should be 17 years and the upper age limit should be 23 years as on 30 December 2021.
For M.Tech Programme :
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology, M.Sc, AMIE, MCA or its equivalent exam from a recognised board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern :
Check below the complete SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern before starting the exam preparation :
- Exam Mode & Date: SAAT 2021 Exam will be conducted offline as well as in an online mode from the second week to the last week of June 2021.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the paper.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be in the English language.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of a total of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be given for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Check the questions and marks distribution in the below-given table for B.Tech programme :
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
SAAT 2021 Syllabus :
SAAT 2021 Syllabus varies according to the courses chosen by the applicants. For the UG programmes, the syllabus for entrance test will contain topics from the 10+2 level and for PG programmes from the graduation degree level topics.
For B.Tech / B.sc Nursing / B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Pharm :
Syllabus for B.Tech / B.sc Nursing / B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Pharm programmes for various subjects are given below :
- Physics: Physics and measurement, Kinematics, Law of motion, Work, Energy and power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Properties of solid, liquid and gases etc.
- Chemistry : Matter and its nature, Dalton’s atomic theory; Concept of atom, molecule, element and compound; Physical quantities and their measurements in Chemistry etc.
- Mathematics : Complex numbers as ordered pairs of reals, Representation of complex numbers and their representation in a plane, Argand diagram, algebra of complex numbers, modulus and argument etc
- Biology : Open circulation, closed circulatory system in man: Structure of Heart, cardiac cycle, arteries, veins, capillaries, portal system, coronary circulation, blood pressure etc.
SAAT 2021 Preparation Tips :
Applicants can go through the given below preparation tips to enhance their exam preparation and qualify for the test successfully :
- Cover the whole syllabus topic wise during the preparation.
- Be positive and believe in yourself.
- Practice by attempting online or offline mock tests.
- Don’t forget to make short notes at the time of covering the syllabus.
- Revise those topics regularly in which applicants are finding difficulty.
- Be focused during the preparation and exam time.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) :
Question : When will the online application process of SAAT start?
Question : Is the category certificate or other documents required to be submitted during the application process?
Question : Will the SAAT Application Form be available in offline mode?
Question : When will the entrance exam of SAAT be organized?
Question : In what mode will be the entrance test organized?
Question : What is the marking scheme of SAAT?
SAAT 2021 Admit Card :
Before the commencement of the entrance test of SAAT 2021, the admit card will be released through online mode. SAAT 2021 Admit Card will be made available for download from June 2021.
To download the admit card, applicants are required to log in online and enter their username and password. The admit card must be carried by the applicants on the exam day with a valid photo id proof for entry into the exam hall.
Also, check – FEAT 2021
SAAT 2021 Result :
SAAT 2021 Result will be published online from June/July 2021. The result of the applicants will be displayed after entering exam roll no and date of birth. Each of the applicants qualifying for the test will get rank cards.
The rank card will mention various details like the name of the applicant, roll number, category, registration number, total percentage, qualifying status, counselling dates etc.
Only applicants qualifying for the admission test will be included in the merit list and then called for the further counselling process.
SAAT 2021 Counselling :
SAAT 2021 Counselling will be organized in Online/Offline mode based on the merit and performance of the applicants. The detailed process and schedule will be notified after the ranks will be published online.
The certificate verification of the applicants will be also done at the time of the counselling process.
Applicants who will be selected successfully through the counselling will be admitted and registered as an applicant of SOA University automatically.
If you have any query regarding SAAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.