JUET 2021 Notifications and Dates
JUET 2021 is a qualifying entrance exam for admission to Post Graduate Degree (PG), PG Diploma and Undergraduate Programs offered by Jammu University, Jammu. Jammu University conducts JUET entrance test annually. JUET 2021 will be held in the second week of June 2021. Selection in PG, PG Diploma and UG Programs offered by JAMMU University will be based on 2 parameters i.e. Merit in qualifying exam and JUET entrance test. 75% weightage is given to the Qualifying Exam and 25% to JUET.
JUET 2021 is an offline Pen Paper based entrance examination. The duration of JUET is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) and the test paper consists of 150 objective type questions divided into 4 sections i.e.
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
The first 3 sections have 40 questions each and the last section Numerical Ability has 30 questions. Each question carries 1 mark for the right answer and (-) 0.25 mark for the wrong answer as per Negative Marking Scheme.
JUET 2021 Exam Highlights :
|Date of JUET||Second week of June 2021 (Tentative Date)|
|Conducting Body||Jammu University|
|Mode of JUET||Offline Pen-Paper Based Test|
|Medium of JUET||English|
|Duration of JUET||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 150 Questions|
|Course Offered||PG, PGD and UG|
JUET 2021 Exam Dates :
Application Form for JUET 2021 will be available from the second week of May 2021 and after the last date of submitting the application form, 3 more days will be given for submitting the application form with a late fee. JUET 2021 Admit cards will be available from the first week of June 2021. JUET 2021 will be held in the second week of June 2021.
|JUET 2021 Application Form Availability||Second week of May 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||Last week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||First week of June 2021|
|JUET 2021 Exam||Second week of June 2021|
|Publication of JUET Answer Key||Second week of June 2021|
|Last date of submitting objections/complaint against any answer in JUET 2021 Answer Key||Second week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Result for JUET 2021||Third week of June 2021|
JUET 2021 Eligibility :
Eligibility for JUET 2021 differs widely as per the program of study under Jammu University. Detailed information on eligibility program wise can be retrieved from the official website of JUET i.e. www.juet.in. Eligibility in brief is being mentioned as under:
Academic Qualification :
Under Graduate Program :
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 45% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST applicants minimum qualifying marks are from 40% to 45% (depends on the program applying for)
Post Graduate Program :
- Applicant must have passed Graduation Degree Program with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 50% to 55% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST applicants minimum qualifying marks are from 45% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
Post Graduate Diploma Program :
Post Graduate Program :
- Applicant must have passed Graduation Degree Program with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 45% to 55% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST applicants minimum qualifying marks are from 40% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
Age Limit :
No Age Limit is applied for JUET 2021
JUET 2021 Application Form :
The application Form for JUET 2021 was available from the first/ second week of May 2021. JUET 2021 Application Form can be obtained through Online only. Process for online submission of application form for JUET 2021 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on the official website of Jammu University for JUET 2021 i.e. https:www.juet.in.
Before proceeding to fill up the application form for JUET 2021, the applicant must arrange soft copies of Passport Size Self Photograph and Signature (Size Max 100kb and Minimum 2kb in jpg file format). The applicant is also advised to ensure that he/she fulfils eligibility criteria as per the degree/diploma program applying for.
JUET 2021 application fee for the general category is INR 850/- and INR 730/- for SC / ST category applicant. For self-financing admission seat applicant will have to pay INR 600/- additionally. Bank charges are not included in the fee and will have to be borne by the applicant as per the bank norms. JUET 2021 Application will be treated as provisional until it is reconciled with the bank. The reconciliation process may take 3-4 days. Applicants who have deposited application fee offline via Bank Challan are advised to keep checking the status of the application on www.juet.in. If within a week of submitting the application fee via the offline method, the status of the application is not changing then immediately contact to Jammu University.
Steps for online submission of JUET 2021 exam application form are as follows:
- Visit Admission Portal i.e. www.juet.in
- Get Registration by filling required information like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Make Password, State and City etc
- Click on Register Button
- The message will be on screen: Your Account Creation was Successful
- Open your Email Account
- Open email from Jammu University
- Click on Verification Link
- Go Back to the Portal
- Login with Registered Email Address and Password
- Select Course applying for
- Click on Application Form for JUET 2021
- Application Form will Open here in different sections
- Fill Information Section-wise
- Fill Personal Details, Parent’s Details, Address Details, Academic Details
- Upload files for Self Photograph, Signature
- Submit and take a review
- Proceed to the payment section
- Make payment with either Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card as per the suitability
- Process completes here
Offline Mode: for submitting JUET 2021 Application Form :
- After Application form submission a Payment Challan is generated.
- If the applicant wants to pay offline, he should take a print of the Payment Challan. Basic information about the applicant will already be printed on the payment challan.
- This payment challan is to be taken to J&K Bank
- Deposit Fee and keep a hard copy of the fee challan issued by the bank, as this will be in use during future references.
JUET 2021 Admit Card :
Admit Card for JUET 2021 Exam were available on the official website portal i.e. www.juet.in. Admit card will not be sent to the applicants via any other channel, it has to be downloaded from the portal regardless of submission mode of payment of application fee for JUET 2021.
How to Download Admit Card :
- Go to the above given Portal: www.juet.in
- Look for Applicant Login
- Click on it
- A new web page will open showing a form for downloading JUET 2021 Admit Card
- Select Options from the drop-down menu and select one from By Registration No. & Password OR By Registration No. and Date of Birth
- Feed information
- Enter code is shown in below-given image
- Click on the Login button
- Admit Card will on screen
- Download Admit Card
- Save it and Take 2 – 3 Prints
Admit card for JUET 2021 will be a compulsory document to carry within examination hall without which entrance to the examination hall and attempt for JUET 2021 exam will not be permitted in any case.
Information on Admit Card for JUET 2021 exam will be related to applicant and exam e.g. Name of Applicant, JUET 2021 Roll Number, Address, Date of Birth, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Applicant’s Photograph and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Admit Card for verification purpose.
JUET 2021 Exam Center :
JUET 2021 is to be conducted at 11 exam centres out of which 9 exam centres are in Jammu & Kashmir State itself and 2 exam centre are out of State as is mentioned below:
JUET 2021 Exam Pattern :
JUET 2021 entrance exam is an offline Pen-Paper based test. The duration of JUET 2021 will be 2.30 hours and there will be 150 questions divided into 4 sections. JUET 2021 exam is of total 150 marks; each question carries 1 mark for Right Answer and (-) 0.25 for the Wrong Answer. JUET 2021 exam highlights are as follows:
Exam pattern highlights table :
|Mode of JUET||Offline Pen-Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 150 questions|
|Maximum Marks||150 (1 mark for each question)|
|Duration of JUET||2.30 hours|
|Sections in Paper||4 (General English; GK; Reasoning; & Numerical Ability)|
|Medium of JUET||English language|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||(-) 0.25 for each Wrong Answer|
JUET 2021 Syllabus :
The syllabus for JUET 2021 consists of 4 sections and each section has weightage on the basis of marks. Equal marks are allotted to each question. The Standard of contents of the syllabus will be as per the status of applicants. The status of applicants is classified as UG and PG and the Standard of the syllabus is divided on the basis of UG and PG level. For UG Program applicants, the standard will as the standard of Class 10th & 12th and for PG Program applicant, the syllabus standard will be according to Graduation Level. The Standard of Numerical Ability Section will be the same for UG and PG.
Syllabus for JUET 2021 entrance exam as is as displayed by Jammu University as follows:
The pattern of Questions Paper and Standard of Questions in JUET 2021 :
Basic components for Syllabus of JUET 2021 for UG & PG programs:
|Sections||Max. Questions & (Marks)||PG Program||UG Program|
|General English||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|Reasoning||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|Numerical Ability||30 Questions (30)||Class 10th Standard||Class 10th Standard|
Contents of Topics Section-wise :
Section A: General English- (40 Questions)
To evaluate the skill of the applicant in written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, the odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of the same word etc.
Section B: General Knowledge (40 Questions) :
To evaluate the applicant’s skill in General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Section C: Reasoning (40 Questions) :
To evaluate the applicant’s skill in Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Section D: Numerical Ability (30 Questions) :
To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate-level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
JUET 2021 Result :
The result for JUET 2021 entrance exam will be announced in the third week of June 2021. Results are displayed on its official website i.e. juet.in
Before the declaration of result for JUET 2021 entrance exam, the answer key of the question paper will be published on the official website of JUET. If there is any discrepancy or any objection regarding to answer of any question mentioned in Answer key, then the applicant must send it to Jammu University online with appropriate proof of answer within the 3 days of publication of Answer Key.
JUET 2021 Result will not be sent to any application directly or through any other way. The result has to be downloaded from the above-mentioned web portal for admissions to Jammu University.
How to Download Score Card:
- Visit www.juet.in
- Go to Applicant Login Section
- Click on Result for JUET 2021
- A form will open
- Fill in the required information: Registration No. and Date of Birth / Password
- Click on Submit
- The result will be on screen
- Download it and Print it
JUET 2021 Counselling :
The counselling process starts with the declaration of Result for JUET 2021. The A-Rank list is disclosed on Jammu University’s website and Date & Time is also mentioned for counselling Rank-wise.
Applicant needs to download Counselling Call Letter from www.juet.in fill it, take a print and submit.
Applicant must carry the below-mentioned documents during the counselling process:
- All-Academic Records in original form Class 10th and 12th (for UG applicant)
- Class 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (for PG & PGD applicant)
- Photo ID Proof showing Applicant’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- Score Card of JUET 2021 downloaded from www.juet.in
- Admit Card for JUET 2021 Exam
- Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- JUET Application Fee Challan
- Proof of Category issued by competent authority as per instructions
- 2 photocopies sets of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
JUET 2021 FAQs :
Ques. : What is the marking scheme for JUET 2021?
Ques. : What are the documents required at the time of Counselling?
Ques. : Can I get the scorecard at my address?
Ques. : How many sections are there in JUET 2021?
Ques. : How many questions are asked in JUET 2021 and what is the time allotted for the same?
Fee Structure :
General: Rs. 700.
SCST : Rs. 600.