FEAT 2021 Notification and Dates
What is FEAT?
FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test or FEAT is conducted by FLAME University for admission to its Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and BBA Communications Management courses through six of its schools:
- FLAME School of Liberal Education
- FLAME School of Business
- FLAME School of Communication
- FLAME School of Fine & Performing Arts
Applicants who have appeared for SAT are not required to take the FEAT exam. Such applicants will be eligible to appear in GD/PI directly.
Interested applicants can apply online by registering themselves and paying an application fee of Rs 1500.
Eligibility criteria for FEAT 2021
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects. The minimum aggregate score required is 40%
- Applicants applying to BBA courses must have scored at least 45% in aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects
- Class 12 applicants who will be appearing in the final exam are also eligible to apply, but their selection will remain provisional until submission of the qualifying certificate
- There is no minimum cut-off for applicants applying through SAT.
Also See: AAEEE 2021 Notification
FEAT 2021 Admission Process
FLAME University admission is based on the following parameters :
- FEAT or SAT
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Statement of Purpose
The admission process through FEAT includes five steps, including :
STEP 1 : FEAT 2021 Application Process
FEAT 2021 application forms will be accepted in online mode only. Interested applicants will be required to register on the official website before filling the online application form.
STEP 2 : FEAT 2021 Admit Card
FEAT 2021 admit cards will be issued to registered applicants immediately after they submit their application forms. The applicants must carry the admit cards to the exam hall. No applicant will be allowed to write the exam without the admit card.
STEP 3 : FEAT 2021
FEAT exam is held for BA, BSc, BBA and BBA (Communications Management) courses. The question paper will be the same for all courses. It will contain questions from Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and General Knowledge.
STEP 4: FEAT 2021 Results
Results of FEAT of each cycle will be announced 10-15 days after the exam. The applicants can check their results on the official website by using their login ID.
STEP 5: GD/PI
Selected applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds, following which successful applicants will be offered admission at FLAME University.
FEAT 2021 Exam Centers
- FEAT 2021 Regular Cycle will be conducted in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. Venues will be mentioned on each applicant’s admit card.
Also Read: CIEAT 2021 Notification
FEAT 2021 Application Form
FEAT 2021 application form will be available on the official website from March (tentatively) 2021. Interested applicants can fill the application form by creating a login ID on the official website of Flame University.
In the FEAT 2021 application form, they will be required to provide details of SAT/ACT entrance tests scores (if not appearing for FEAT exam), personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/extracurricular activities and statement of purpose.
While filling FEAT application form 2021, applicants need to pay application fees of Rs 1500. The fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking or demand draft (in favour of FLAME University payable at Pune). Applicants can also pay the application fee through scratch cards to be purchased from any of the FLAME University’s admission counsellors.
How to apply for FEAT 2021 :
- Visit the official website
- Click on the apply online link
- Register on the official website and create a user account
- An auto-generated email will be sent to your inbox with login information
- Login to apply, using the credentials sent in the mail
- Provide information like personal details, address, qualifying marks, ECA credentials, SAT score (if applicable), etc
- Upload scanned copies of Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and other certificates
- Cross-check information mentioned on the form and submit
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1500 online, through DD or scratch card
Important documents to be attached with the FEAT application form
- Copy of class 10 or equivalent mark sheet
- Copy of class 10 or equivalent mark sheet certificate
- Copy of class 12 or equivalent mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
- Copy of class 12 or equivalent certificate, in case you have already qualified the same
- SAT scorecard (if applicable). DI (Designated Institute) Code is 6784.
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional)
- Recent passport size photograph in JPG or PNG format. The file size must be less than 5 MB
- Statement of Purpose clearly and succinctly explaining why you are the right fit for FLAME, what value you add to the FLAME Community and why FLAME University should select you
FEAT 2021 Exam Pattern
FEAT 2021 question paper will contain questions from Verbal Ability, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and General Knowledge and will be the same for all the four courses – BA, BSc, BBA, BBA (Communications Management). Read below information related to FEAT exam pattern.
- The questions will be in multiple-choice questions format
- To each question, four options will be provided. The applicant will have to choose one right answer from the four
- The exam will be held for 120 minutes and each question will carry one mark
- There is no negative marking. The applicants are advised to solve all the questions in the given time
Section-wise FEAT 2021 exam pattern :
The Verbal Ability section will test the applicant’s familiarity with English grammar, vocabulary and usage and ability to read and write English efficiently.
Quantitative questions will cover a wide range of mathematical concepts of high school level.
The Reasoning section will contain questions of analytical and logical reasoning skills. While analytical reasoning questions test the ability of an applicant to analyze relationships and to make inferences about those relationships, logical reasoning problems involve small arguments and questions may be asked testing the validity of the argument or to arrive at a conclusion based on a set of hypotheses.
The final section, General Knowledge, will test the applicant’s knowledge of current affairs, politics, history, economy, sports, etc.
FEAT 2021 Syllabus
FEAT 2021 question paper will consist of questions of Verbal Ability, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and General Knowledge. The applicants are advised to prepare on the basis of management competitive examinations.
Here are section-wise topics of FEAT syllabus the applicant must prepare to be able to score well in the exam.
Syllabus of Analytical and Logical Reasoning :
|Number Series||Clock||Sitting Arrangement|
|Letter Series||Matrix||Linear Arrangement|
|Series Missing Numbers||Cubes||Matrix Arrangement|
|Odd One Out||Coding-Decoding||Mathematical Puzzles|
|Blood Relation||Direction and Distance||Venn Diagram|
|Tables||Data Interpretation||Graphs Representing Area|
|Column Graphs||Cause and Effects||Bar Graphs|
|Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Pie Chart||Venn Diagram|
|Critical Reasoning||Visual Reasoning|
|Matrix Arrangements||Statements and Conclusions|
Syllabus of Verbal Ability :
|Strong and Weak Arguments||Logical Sequence of Words||Logical Deduction|
|Statements Assumptions||Analogies||Course of Action|
|Statements and Conclusions||Syllogism||Causes and Effects|
|Statements and Inferences||Odd One Out||Fill in the Blanks|
|Reading Comprehension||English Grammar||Similar sounding words|
|Word Usage||Incorrect Sentences|
Syllabus of General Knowledge :
|Current Affairs||Business Personalities||Politics|
|Business Affairs||Brand Punchline||History|
|World Record||Books and Authors||Science|
|Awards and Prizes||Entertainment||Automobiles|
Syllabus of Quantitative Ability :
|Number System||Percentage||Installment Payments|
|Work, Pipes and Cisterns||Algebra||Permutation & Combination|
|Discount||Geometry||Quadratic and Linear Equation|
|Average||Coordinate Geometry||Profit & Loss|
|Arithmetic Progression||Mensuration||Allegation & Mixtures|
|Time and Work||Probability||Time-Speed-Distance|
FEAT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants can download FEAT 2021 admit cards immediately after submission of the application form and payment of fees. They can download their respective FEAT admit card from the official website by entering the required login credentials.
FEAT admit card 2021 will contain the following information :
- Name of the applicant
- Application/Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Applicant’s contact details
The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall. Any applicant found without the admit card will be barred from the exam.
The applicants are advised to also carry a photo ID issued by the Government of India for identification purposes.
Smartphones, IPad, calculator or any other electronic gadget is not allowed inside the exam venue premises.
The applicants must preserve their admit cards until the end of the admission process.
FEAT 2021 Results
FEAT 2021 results for the regular cycle I and II will be announced in the third week of March and May 2021 respectively. Applicants can check their scores and ranks online on the official website by using their login credentials.
The FEAT result of each admission cycle is announced separately, approximately after 10-15 days of the exam.
Below mentioned are the months in which FEAT 2021 results of each cycle will be announced. :
|Campus Cycle I||January|
|Regular Cycle I||March|
|Regular Cycle III||April|
|Campus Cycle IV||May|
|Regular Cycle V||June|
The applicants are advised to download their scorecards as soon as the result is announced as hard copies of the same will not be sent to anyone.
The window to download the FEAT 2021 scorecard will remain open for a limited period. No request for a scorecard will be entertained after the last date.