KLUEEE 2021 – Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) is going to conduct KLUEEE 2021 phase 2 from April 13 to 20, 2021. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form on kluniversity.in or the link below. KL University conducts KLU Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE) for admission into various undergraduate courses. KLUEEE is conducted in two phases. Phase 1 for the exam is ended. Check KLUEEE 2021 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc from this page.
KLUEEE 2021 Notification
B.Tech admission in KL University is also granted on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, State level engineering entrance exam in India, and merit in sports / cultural activities. The university also accepts the Uni-GAUGE score. Applicants can check all the important dates for KLUEEE 2021 from the table below.
KLUEEE 2021 Important Dates
|Event||Dates (Phase – I)||Dates (Phase – II)|
|Availability of Application Forms||January 21, 2021||January 21, 2021|
|Last Date of Applications form||March 20, 2021 (Extended)||March 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||March 22, 2021||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||March 24, 2021, to March 26, 2021||April 29 – 30, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Announcement of KLU EEE 2021 Results||April 2021||To be announced|
|Date of Counseling||First Week of May 2021||To be notified|
|Commencement of Classes||First Week of June 2021||To be notified|
KLUEEE 2021 Application Form
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online or offline application form of KLUEEE. Online application form, can be filled online at official website and for offline form, applicants have to purchase from the university by paying the application fee. For online form, applicants have to provided their personal, communication and qualification details. To submit the form, applicants have to pay the application fee online.
Application Fee – Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000
Mode of Payment –
- For Online Application – Applicants filling online application have to pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking.
- For Offline Application – Applicants have to purchase the application form by sending fee through Demand draft in person or via post in favour of K L University payable at Vijayawada.
Courses Offered through KLUEEE 2021
The applicants are offered admission in the following courses on the basis of their KLMEEE 2021 score:
|B.Tech Courses Offered||Integrated Dual Degree Programmes||Other UG Courses|
|Bio-Technology (BT)||B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering||Integrated Dual Degree Program – B.BA.,L.L.B.|
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &||BBA|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD-CAM||BBA with MBA|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering||BHM|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security||B.Com (Hons) in Accounting and Finance|
|Petroleum Engineering||B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI||B.A with integrated IAS (Coaching) (Civil Services)|
|–||B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) in Cloud Technology & Information Security|
|–||B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||B. Pharmacy|
KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below to apply for KLUEEE 2021:
For B.Tech Admission –
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
For B.Arch – For pursuing this course the applicants, 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLUEEE and NATA.
For B.Pharma – The applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB and should have been qualified in KLUEEE.
For B.Com (Hons)/ BBA/BBA-LLB/BBA-MBA – KL Deemed to be University provides admission through a written test and an interview.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above.
- And must qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
For BCA/BA/B.Sc – Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above as well as qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for BFA/B.Sc-HM – Students with 10+2 of any group with a minimum of 55% marks + Entrance Exam
KLUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern helps the applicants to prepare a proper plan for the upcoming examination. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc. So, check the exam pattern given below for KLUEEE 2021.
- Mode: Exam is held in online and offline mode.
- Type of questions: The questions in the exam are of multiple – choice questions (MCQ) type.
- Total marks: The exam is of total 160 marks.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark is allocated for each correct answers and no marks is deducted for choosing incorrect response.
- Distribution Table of Question and marks –
Also See: NIFT 2021 Entrance Exam
|Subject||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
KLUEEE 2021 Syllabus
The short topics and chapters of KL University Engineering Entrance Examination can be checked from the table given below.
For Physics and Chemistry –
|Units and dimensions||Atomic Structure|
|Elements of vectors||Nuclear Chemistry|
|Kinematics-Dynamics||Periodic Classification of Elements|
|Work, Power, and Energy||Chemical Bonding|
|Centre of Mass||Stoichiometry|
|Gravitation||Acids and Bases|
|Simple Harmonic motion||Electro Chemistry|
|Elasticity||Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Tension||Chemical Energetics|
|Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Thermodynamics||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals|
|Thermal Radiations||Group elements|
|Sound||IV Group elements|
|Geometrical Optics||V Group Elements|
|Physical Optics||VI Group Elements|
|Magnetism||VII Group Elements|
|Electro Statics||Noble Gases|
|Current Electricity||Transition Elements (d-Block)|
|Thermo Electricity||Environmental Chemistry|
|Electro Magnetics||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)|
|Atomic Physics||Hydrocarbons II|
|Nuclear Physics||Alkyl Halides|
|Semi conductor Devices||Alcohols|
|–||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|–||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine|
For Maths, Botany, and Zoology –
|Algebra||World of Plant Life||Zoology, the Basics|
|Trigonometry||Institutes & Botanists of India||Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Classes with Examples|
|Vector Algebra||Vegetative Morphology||Animal Organisation|
|Probability||Reproductive Morphology||Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa|
|Coordinate Geometry||Classification of Flowering Plants||Animal Associations|
|–||Internal Organisation of Plants||Man and Biosphere|
|–||Plant Kingdom||Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems|
|–||Microbiology||Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems|
|–||Plants and Environment||Organic evolution|
|–||Crop Improvement||Applied Zoology|
KLUEEE 2021 Preparation
The applicants can check the tips given below to see what can be the possible tips to score well in the examination.
- Check syllabus carefully: Before starting the preparation, the applicants are required to analyze every topic and chapters which will be coming in the exam. So, make the strategies according to that.
- Proper time management: Prepare a time table and decide the time in which the sections can be covered. Follow that time table till the examination.
- Understand the concepts: Before starting with the preparation, the applicants must ensure that they are that all the topics are understood wholeheartedly.
- Solve the sample papers: Practice makes the man perfect so try to solve every sample paper provided by the university. This solving of the question papers will boost the confidence and will increase the speed and accuracy which will in turn help at the time of examination.
- Revise: It is the duty of the applicants to revise each and every topic before the examination. So, make sure every topic is revised time and again till the time of examination.
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit card of KLUEEE 2021 is made available under the login of the applicants at kluniversity.in. On the day of the exam it is mandatory to show the admit card at the exam center to gain entry.
How to carry the admit card?: On the exam day carry the printed copy of the admit card with original aadhaar card.
How to download admit card?: Use registered email id and password to download the admit card from login.
Details in the admit card: The applicants can check the below given details in the admit card:
- Applicant’s name
- Exam date and time
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the course
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the applicant
KLUEEE 2021 Result
The result of KLUEEE is announced in the form of rank card. Applicants who have appeared for the exam can check their result by entering application form or hall ticket number. The rank card of the applicants contains ranks, marks, and status of the applicants whether they are qualified or not. All the qualified applicants have to appear for the counselling process as per the rank secured by them. University calls applicants for counselling, according to the ranks and category.
KLUEEE 2021 Counselling
After the announcement of the result, the university releases the counseling schedule on the official website. Selected applicants receives the counselling call letter. According to their ranks and counselling letter, applicants have to appear for the counselling process. They have to carry the original and their self attested copies of the required documents at the time of verification process.
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling –
- Counselling call letter.
- S.S.C marks memo/equivalent certificate.
- 10+2 / Equivalent qualified exam marks memo and provisional certificate/pass certificate
- Entrance examination hall ticket & rank card (KLUEEE, JEE Advanced or EAMCET)
- Transfer certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
- Other certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/ Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) mentioned in the application
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST applicants and Differently Abled Certificate issued by relevant Medical Authority.
- A Passport size colour photographs
- Two photocopies of Aadhar card
- Two sets of photocopies of all the original certificates.
KL University 2021 Fee Structure
KL University has released the fee structure according to branch wise and course wise. Check the total fee of all the courses from the table below:
|B.Tech (For CSE)||Rs. 265,000|
|B.Tech (For ECE)||Rs. 255,000|
|B.Tech (For BT, CE, EEE & Petroleum Engg)||Rs. 235,000|
|B.Sc (Visual Communication,Forensic science)||Rs 115,000|
|B.Sc-HM / B.Com||Rs. 105,000|
|BCA (Cloud Computing & IT)||Rs. 135,000|
|BBA(Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Rs.175,000|
|BBA – LL.B Program||Rs.60,000|
About KL University
K L Deemed to be University is situated in a spacious 100-acre campus in a built up area of around 15,00,000 Sq Ft. on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city. The mission of the KL University is to serve the citizens of India and the world through excellence in teaching, research, applying knowledge, imparting values, stimulating creativity, igniting innovation and grooming leaders who will aspire to enrich the present and future generations. It offers the programme under UG, PG, Research and Development, M.Tech leading to Ph.D and M.Phill programme.