APIIT NAT 2021 Notification
APIIT NAT 2021 – Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology will be conducting APIIT National Admission Test (APIIT NAT) in the first week of June. The APIIT NAT will be conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes including B.Tech. An institutional-level entrance test, APIIT NAT 2021 will be administered offline. Applicants who wish to pursue B.Tech programmes at Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology need to appear for APIIT NAT paper, for which online registration is to begin by the third week of October 2019. Scroll below to read in detail about APIIT NAT 2021 including notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus and preparation.
Schedule for APIIT NAT 2021
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registration starts||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Last to submit the application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Admit card release||15 days before the exam|
|NAT exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
APIIT NAT 2021: Admissions in Offered Courses
Following are the courses offered under Engineering programme.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechatronics
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
APIIT NAT 2021 Syllabus
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology does not release any official syllabus for APIIT NAT. The test is based on the syllabus of class 12th with subjects comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The test shall be conducted for one hour. Applicants can refer to below give important topics from APIIT NAT 2021 syllabus.
|Rotational Motion||Basic concepts in Chemistry||Statistics & Probability|
|Thermodynamics||Equilibrium||Limit, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Work, Energy & Power||Chemical Kinetics||Matrices and Determinants|
|Current Electricity||Hydrogen||Permutations and Combinations|
|Oscillations & Waves||Chemical Thermodynamics||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Solutions||Mathematical Induction|
|Laws of Motion||Bio-molecules||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Optics||s- block and p – block elements||3D Geometry|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Binomial Theorem and its applications|
|Communication Systems||C-ordination Compounds||Coordinate Geometry|
|Atoms & Nuclei||Polymers||Sequences & Series|
|Physics & Measurement||States of matter||–|
APIIT NAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips to be followed for APIIT NAT 2021.
- Question paper for NAT 2021 shall consist of mainly three subjects i.e, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of class 12th. Firstly, Start with the subject which you are really confident from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry since they are the main subjects, so that you don’t panic in the beginning itself.
- If you begin your preparations without any proper planning and strategy, it is difficult to structure your preparation time. Always prepare a schedule according to your subjects and topics to cover.
- Try to practice varied number of questions from online and offline resources. Try to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Do check out the weightage distribution and give sincere attention to the section with maximum weightage and prepare accordingly.
- Go through the sample papers and practice previous year question papers to analyze the exam pattern and difficulty.
- Try to manage and dedicate time to each subject and practice mock tests, question papers. You can refer to the important books available and free mock tests available online as well and can watch free videos on youtube to clear your concepts.
- Regular revisions also play a major role in determining your results. Always keep revising all the important topics and concepts you have already covered. Revision helps in memorising at the time of exam. All the best!
APIIT NAT 2021 Test Centers
The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of applicants opting for a particular center is less, then the institute reserves the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the applicant. Following are the test centers.
Code Exam center
Note : Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test
APIIT NAT 2021 Admission Process
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Admission to 50% seats shall be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on JEE Main Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 50% seats shall be filled at the institute level. Merit list shall be prepared based upon JEE Main score or 12th marks.
- Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
- Admission to 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 50% seats are reserved for Management Quota and will be allotted on Merit of Diploma / B.Sc. marks.
APIIT NAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Following is the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) and Bachelor of Technology (LEET).
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Sciences
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of applicant belonging to reserved category i.e. SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together
APIIT NAT 2021 Registration
- The application form for APIIT NAT 2021 is expected to be released in the month of October 2019. Applicants can register themselves online on the official website by filling the online application form. Aspirants may also download and submit the form in offline mode. Applications shall be available in both online and offline mode. Applications must be submitted before the last date of submission with proper documents and successful submission of application fee payment. Incomplete applications with invalid documents are liable to get rejected in any phase of admission.
APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card
- Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology shall send APIIT NAT admit card 2021 as much as 15 days prior to the examination. The APIIT NAT admit card is an important document which needs to be carried at the examination center. Attestation Form B will also act as admit card of APIIT NAT 2021. The application number mentioned in the APIIT NAT 2021 application from shall be used as the examination roll number to download APIIT NAT hall ticket. Applicants need to produce the APIIT NAT 2021 admit card for the purpose of verification at the day of examination. No entry is permitted without valid hall ticket of APIIT NAT 2021.
APIIT NAT 2021 Result
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology will release result for APIIT NAT 2021 online on the official webiste. Test takers can check their APIIT NAT 2021 result by logging through the application number provided during the registration process. The NAT result is important for applicants who wish to seek admission in APIIT under Engineering courses. After the declaration of APIIT NAT 2021 result, the applicant will be called for the counselling round. The applicants who will secure higher rank APIIT NAT 2021 will be able to enjoy the Scholarship benefits provided by APIIT.
APIIT NAT 2021 Scholarships
APIIT provides scholarships as follows.
Marks %age in 10+2
and Graduation Scholarship of
Above 60% 100%
51% – 60% 50%
APIIT also provides scholarships on the basis of performance in APIIT NAT. Students taking admission by qualifying NAT can avail scholarship as per norms.
% in Test Tuition Fee
91% – 100% 100%
81% – 90% 80%
76% – 80% 40%
71% – 75% 30%
66% – 70% 25%
61% – 65% 20%
51% – 60% 15%
40% – 50% 10%
APIIT NAT 2021 Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for B.Tech courses.
Course Semester Fee (Rs.)
B.Tech. (LEET) 45750
APIIT SD India is one of the Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, established by Sh. SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) in 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, and approved by AICTE of India. APIIT has obtained the position of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR. APIIT conducts the APIIT National Admission Test for admission in courses like B.Tech and B.Tech (LEET). It also provides scholarships to students on the basis of their performance in APIIT NAT.