About NEET 2021
The NEET (UG) 2021 will be conducted on Sunday 03 May 2021. The National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to BDS/MBBS Course and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/Dental/recognized Medical Dental & other Colleges/institute in India. NEET 2021 application process has been started from the 2nd December 2021 application process has been started on 2nd December 2020. The entrance examination, declaration of result and for providing an” All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health service, Government of India for the conduct of counseling Authorities.it will be conducted once a year offline mode. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam.
a) Admission to all seats of the Undergraduate Medical Course will be done through NEET (UG) 2021. The following are the seats available under different quotes.
- All India Seats
- State Government quota seats
- University/Central Institutions/Deemed University
- Management/state/NRI Quota seats in private Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges or any Private University
- All seats including NRI Quota as well as Management Quota in Private medical colleges / aided minority unaided /non-minority shall also be filled on the basis of merit obtained in NEET(UG)2021.
b) Indian Citizens/Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue an Undergraduate Medical Course from a foreign(Medical/Dental/siddha/Ayurveda/Homopathy/Unani)Institute need to qualify NEET (UG)2021.
c) The Counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats and all seats of Deemed University/Central Universities/seats of AFMC & ESIC including Delhi Unversity(DU), BHU, AMU, AIMS & JIPMER will be conducted for admission to the seats under the control of other/ Universities states/ /Institutions shall be conducted as per the notification issued separately by the authorities concerned.
d) The result of NEET(UG)-2021 May be utilized by other entities of Central /State Governments for admission purposes in accordance with their rules
e) During counseling, self-declaration, the eligibility, various documents e.t.c.
NEET 2021 Exam Dates
|Application form release||2nd December 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||31st December 2020|
|Last date of the successful transaction of fee||1st January 2021(11:50 pm)|
|Application form correction starts||15th January 2021|
|Last date for correction in the application form||31st January 2021|
|NEET (UG) Admit card||27th March 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||3rd May 2021|
|Answer key||2nd Week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||4th June 2021|
|Counseling date||Week of June 2021|
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- If the candidate does not reside in India then he or she should be an OCI(Overseas Citizen of India)
- Persons of Indian Origin(PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
- Candidate Should be a Citizen
- Non-Resident Indians(NRIs)
- The Maximum age limit 30 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- The minimum age limit 17 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for candidates belonging to all the categories.
- The Maximum Age limit of students 25 years as of December 31, of the year of admission for candidates, belongs to the general category.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent are also eligible to appear for the exam
- Candidates must have qualified 12 or equivalent examination with chemistry, physics, Bio-technology/Biology, and English as subjects.
NEET 2021 Application Procedure
- Go to the official website
- Register by giving the name, mobile number, email id, and other details.
- Upload photograph, signature & other documents and the details and specifications of the photograph and signature
- Fill in the registration form
- The important step is the payment of the application fee, the fee payment can be done in offline and online mode.
- The payment is made and details submitted, candidates must download the confirmation page.
NEET 2021 Application Fee
- Online method – Credit card/Debit card/Paytm/Net banking
- Offline method – Bank Challan
NEET 2021 Application Dates
- Application form release date:2nd December 2020
- Last Date to fill the application form 31st December 2020
- NEET Application form the correction-3rd week of January 2021 till last week of January 2021
NEET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download they are admitted card of NEET by entering their application number and date of birth.it is mandatory to carry valid photo ID proof along with the NEET 2021 admit card which is also the identity document. Admit card details given details:
- Last Admit card 2021 available to download: March 2021
- Last date to download Admit card: May 3, 2021
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper /offline mode|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Question|
|Subjects and Section||Physics – 45 Question
Chemistry – 45 Question
Biology – 90 Question (Botany and zoology)
|Marking scheme||Correct +4, incorrect -1|
|Duration||180 minutes (3 hours )|
NEET Syllabus 2021
The syllabus will be based on 11th class and 12th subjects, chapters and topics. The syllabus consist of four sections: Chemistry, Physics, and Botany &Zoology. The syllabus is given below:
NEET Syllabus for Physics
Class XI: Measurement and physical word, Notation of Potential Energy, Nature of physical Laws, Kinematics, speed, Velocity, Energy, work, and power, laws of motion, Kinetic &Static Friction, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Kepler’s law of Planetary Motion, The universal Law of Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Bulk Modulus, Critical Velocity, Heat, work & internal Energy, Waves and Oscillations
Class XII:Electrostatics,Electric charges & their conservation,Electric Diploe ,Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism,Carbon Resistors,Kirchhoff’s Laws & Simpl Applications,Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents,Ac Generator &Transformer,concept of Magnetic Field,Permanent Magnets,Current Electricity,Electromagnetic waves,ElectromagnticWaves,Electromagnetic Spectrum,Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation,Optics,Optics Instruments,wave optics,Nuclei and Atoms,Electronic Devices,Conductors.
NEET Syllabus for Chemistry
Class XI: Some concept of chemistry, Laws of chemical combination, the structure of atoms, Atomic Number, Isobars & isotopes, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, ionic Bond, Covalent Bond, states of Matter: Liquids and Gases, Thermodynamics, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Electronagivity, Equilibrium in physical &chemical process, Redox reaction, Hydrogen, physical &chemical properties of water,s-block element(Alkaline and Alkali earth metals), Organic chemistry-some Basic principle and Techniques, some p-Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
Class XII: Solid State, Band Theory of Metals, Solutions, Elevation of Boiling Point, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Electrochemistry, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Physical & Chemical Properties of Primary Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Amines, Cynaides & Isocynaides, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Cleansing Agents – Soaps & Detergents.
NEET Syllabus for Biology
Class XI: Diversity in the Living World, Three Domain of life, Function and cell structure, Cell Theory, Plant Cell & Animal Cell, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Tissues, Morphology & Modification, Plant Physiology, Transport in Plants, Photosynthesis, Human Physiology.
Class XII: Reproduction, Reproduction in Organism, Human Welfare and Biology, Evolution and Genetics, Heredity &Variations, Human welfare and Biology, Biotechnology and its Applications, the process of Biotechnology & principle, Environment and Ecology, Organism & Environment, Biodiversity &its Conversation.
NEET 2021 Test Cities with Codes:
|Exam city||Exam city code|
|Chandigarh /Mohali /Panchkula||1601|