AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Notification
UPTU/AKTU 2021 Application Form has been released from 27th January 2021. The exam will be conducted by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted every year for admission in various UG and PG courses. Through the entrance exam, applicants can get admission to the state government and private universities/colleges. AKTU/UPTU is also referred to as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). Applicants who wish to apply for this exam can get complete details including application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc in this article.
Also See: CMAT 2021 Notification
- First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./ B.Des./B.Pharm./BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA/ MBA/ MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated)
- 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Exam Dates
In this table, applicants can get to know the AKTU/UPTU exam dates and their relevant events.
|Release of Online application||1st April 2021|
|Last date to fill the application||30th April 2021|
|Last date to submit the fee||30th April 2021|
|Application correction window||2nd to 4th May 2021|
|Admit card issue||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam date||18th May 2021|
|Release of answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||May/ June 2021|
|Counselling starts||June 2021|
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Application Form
Applicants are advised to fill all the details in the application form carefully. First, go through the information brochure and then proceed for the application form.
- The applicants can fill the AKTU/UPTU 2021 application form through online mode only.
- Applicants can start the application form filing process from 27th January 2021.
- The exam conducting authority has provide the application form filling opportunity till 15th March 2021.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph and signature while filling the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully and keep the application number till the next event. The official authority will also provide the AKTU/UPTU correction facility.
- Applicants do not need to send a “Confirmation Page” after completion and submission of the online application form to the University.
- The application fee for UPSEE 2021 is Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender applicants of the General & OBC category.
- The fee is Rs. 650/- for Female, Physically Handicapped applicants of all categories, & SC/ST applicants.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking).
AKTU/UPTU Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must fulfill the AKTU/UPTU eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Applicants of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply in any of the offered courses.
- Appearing Applicants: Such applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant should have obtained minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category applicants) in aggregate.
Also See: NIFT 2021 Entrance Exam
|B.Tech/B.Des/MCA(Integrated)||Applicants should passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|B.Arch||10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|B.Pharma||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology /Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||10+2 with any stream|
|MBA||Should have bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|MCA||Graduate with 45% marks and Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level|
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants should check the AKTU/UPTU exam pattern to appear in the examination :
- Papers: The exam will be conducted for 8 papers.
- Mode : The examination will be conducted through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Type of Questions : Objective multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam : Applicants can choose either Hindi or English language at the time of filling application form
- Exam Duration : The duration of exam will be different for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks (5 marks for B.Arch) will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : No negative marking for incorrect or unanswered question.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective-type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective-type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective-type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective-type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective-type questions.||400|
AKTU/ UPTU Syllabus
Applicants can check the complete AKTU/UPTU syllabus in the information brochure after releasing of it. The exam conducting authority has provided the syllabus for each paper. However, applicants have to study their previous qualifying exam subjects as per the requirement.
Applicants have to study for the paper for which they have applied. For PG courses, applicants have to study their UG subjects and those will apply for UG have to study their 10+2 syllabus.
Also See: CSIR UGC NET June 2021
AKTU/UPTU Preparation Tips
Here, we have mentioned some preparation tips for the applicants to appear and qualify the UPSEE 2021 entrance test.
- Follow the good study material and study the syllabus which is prescribed by the official authority.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Go through previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Make short notes after you studied daily and do revision.
- Make your health good and eat healthy food.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question : Is there any facility to fill the offline application form?
Question : In case of any mistake done in the application form, can we correct it on later stage?
Question : Should we send the printed application form confirmation page to the university?
Question : Is there any exemption in the application fee?
Question : Is other state applicants are eligible to apply for UPSEE exam?
Question : What is the marking scheme of the examination?
Question : What is the duration of the B.tech exam?
Question : What is the mode of the exam?
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Admit Card
- The UPSEEE 2021 admit card will be available through online mode only. Applicants will able to get their admit card from 27th April 2021.
- The applicants are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. No applicant will be allowed to appear in the examination without a valid admit card.
- If any applicant is unable to download their AKTU/UPTU 2021 admit card, they should contact the helpline as indicated on the website or send an email to the mail address on or before third week of April 2021.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Answer Key
- The Answer key will be released in the first week of May. The applicants can get their answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny can be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
- The final answer key will be published after the revaluation of the challenges submitted by the applicants. If any mistake will be find in the published answer key, the new will be displayed on the website.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Result
- The result will be declared after a few days of the written test. AKTU/UPTU result 2019 will be declared through online mode only. It will be made available in the first week of June 2021.
- Based on the performance of the applicants in the written exam, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will also be available on the website after the declaration of the result.
- In case of two or more applicants obtained equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such applicants will be prepared separately.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Cut Off
- The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE exam for the merit of successful applicants will be 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order.
- Applicants have to qualify the cut off marks in order to be eligible for the further process of counselling/admission. The applicants who will not score the marks equal or above then the cut-off marks will not be considered under the merit list.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Counselling
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants through counseling in accordance with the merit of the applicant. The AKTU/UPTU counseling will also depend upon the order of preference given for the seats and the availability of seats in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the applicant, no change in the Institution Branch is admissible.
- Qualified applicants will be called for counseling according to their merit in the UPSEE exam by giving intimation through newspapers and websites. The allotment of seats will depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counseling. The final seats will be allotted after the verification of the original documents.
- After allotment of the seats, applicants have to submit the seat acceptance counseling fee. The fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- For any other queries about AKTU/UPTU 2021, you may leave your queries in below comment box.