“If you want to take out air from a bottle, then you fill it with water. The air will automatically come out. In the same way the positivity is poured within you, negativity simultaneously evaporates.”
Sometimes difficulties arrive in our life, but positive thinking gives us the strength to face the situation, as well as remain unaffected. However, it is hard to stay positive when tragedy strikes. So, how do you prevent yourself from being drowned by your negative circumstances? I believe, Positivity is not about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment. Just like a coin has its two sides, life throws both positive and negative situations on us. So it is up to us how we see the things and how we react.
Even using negative speech for anyone, creates negative vibrations. These vibrations not only affect us, causing us to lose our peace of mind, but also the peace of mind of the opposite person. If we see the other person’s positives, then we will experience peace and so will they. Happiness of our life, growth in our career, satisfaction in our relationships always depends on the quality of our thoughts. Human beings have three dimensions- ‘How you see yourself’; ‘How others see you’; and ‘How you want others to see you’. The closer the distance between the three dimensions, the more at peace you are and the more stable and positive you become.
Hence, “Don’t be pushed by the fears in your mind instead be led by the dreams in your heart.”
The above article has been contributed by Dr. Suminder Singh, with over 20 years experience in establishing and managing school affairs. A corporate bottom-line management executive with a proven track record of setting up and managing renowned educational organizations of repute. Strategic management of multiple divisions that contributes to the overall development of the organization. Conferred with the Doctor of Philosophy (Honoris Causa) in the specialized area of Education with all the rights and privileges appearing thereto issued by the Commonwealth Vocational University (under Registration No. HN191112) at Makaunga, Hahake, Tongatapu, Kingdom of Tonga on 23rd December, 2019. Also a Founder Member of International Delhi Public School, Jammu.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Kathua, J&K
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Bandipora J&K
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Karnal, Haryana.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Akhnoor, J&K.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Shopian, J&K.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Srinagar, J&K.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Ganderbal, J&K.
- Director of International Delhi Public School, Gool, Ramban, J&K.
(Proceeding to the processing up of new chains of IDPS in, Katra Udhampur and Leh.)
- Served SAI KRIPA EDUCATIONAL TRUST as Secretary
- AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- Nominated as President of district Jammu of State Jammu & Kashmir Private Schools and Children Welfare Association on 01st May, 2018.
- Elected as President of Abraham Lincoln Education Trust.
- Elected as President of Rope Skipping Association of J&K.
- Appointed as Advisor for SPAA (Sports Academy Association of India on 26th May, 2018.
- Awarded by Mission News, Super Achiever 2018 3rd Edition, Delhi for excellence in Educational Sector.
- Awarded by IUEF International Union of Educationists Forum on 10th June, 2018.
- Awarded by Certificate of Achievement in recognition of outstanding accomplishments and individual excellence in the education field of activity in 6th ACFI Excellence Awards 2018 Global Brilliance Award by Anti Corruption Foundation of India on 23rd September 2018.
- Awarded as Visionary Entrepreneur – 2018 in Ist National Edulead Conclave & Recognition, 2018 held at CT Group of Institutions on Oct 7, 2018 organized by Wednesday Times, National Hindi Magazine.
- Selected as National Advisor and State Vice President (J&K) of INDIAN INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS ASSOCIATION.
- Appointed as President Partner (J&K) SPAA India on July, 2019.
- Awarded by National Conference of Eduleaders, Delhi 2019 for Innovative Educationist of India award.
- Selected as Member of CED Foundation Trust.
- Awarded by Indian Pride E Award, 2019 sponsored by Trendspire Solutions.
- Selected as Deputy Director-Education Reforms by All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice on 10/08/2019.
- Appointed Honorary Member – AICHLS on 10/08/2019 for a period of 10 years.
- Awarded by Sports India 2019 in 8th India International Sporting Goods Show (India’s and South East Asia’s biggest Sports Business and Sports Development Forum) for being the organizer of Sports India Principal and Coaches Meet 2019 organized by Indian Exhibition Services & SPAA India.
- Awarded by Pride of India Award-2019 by Mahila Prashikshan Sansthan, (Women Empowerment Non Profit Organization) for exemplary contribution towards Nation development on September 22, 2019 at Haritage, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P)
- Appointed as State Head (Jammu) at Schoolie and Schoolie Educational Welfare Association (SEWA) on 18th November, 2019.
- Awarded by International Membership for representing WCPA in his service to Humanity and Global Governance and for ratification of the Constitution for the Federation of Earth by World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA) on 22nd November, 2019.
- Awarded by Certificate of Honor for participating in Support and Be the Change Self Reform 2 Social Reform Movement.
- Under my guidance the IDPS, Jammu is awarded as India’s Top CBSE School-Parameter Wise & Best Upcoming CBSE School in India School Merit Awards 2019-2020 presented by Education Today.
- Awarded with IITA Drona Sports & Educators Awards 2019 organized by Indian International Teacher Association (IITA) on 27th December, 2019 at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
- Awarded by the Doctor of Philosophy (Honoris Causa) in the specialized area of Education with all the rights and privileges appearing thereto issued by the Commonwealth Vocational University at Makaunga, Hahake, Tongatapu, Kingdom of Tonga.
- Awarded by Education Council of India (ECI) in 32nd ECI Education National Awards 2019 at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi on 11th January, 2020.
- Nominated as Panelist Speaker in 5th IPN 2020 Leadership Summit and be awarded in School Education in 2020 and beyond… on 8th February, 2020 at Radisson, Noida.
- Appointed as Regional Commissioner, under Universal Scouts And Guides Organization on 15th January, 2019.
- On the occasion of National Youth day, awarded for Excellence in the field of Physical Education and Sports in 2nd SPO (Sports Promotion Organization of India) National Award 2019 at Shanti Niketan Vidyapeeth, 6th Mile Stone, Mawana Road, Meerut on 19th January, 2020.
- Appointed as Honorary Ambassador of World Dialogue Council (Vishv Samvad Parishad) on 26th January, 2020.
- Nominated as Global Icon of Education Excellence by Galaxy International Foundation Awards 2020 to be held on 27 March, 2020 in Dehradun.
- Awarded with Gold medal and certificate of excellence by Bharat Excellence Award & Leading Educationist of India award for the amazing manner and enduring excellence on 9th February, 2020 organised by Friendship Forum of India (FFI) in New Delhi.
- Under my guidance the International Delhi Public school, Jammu is awarded as Outstanding Performance Excellence Award organized by FFI on 9th February, 2020 in New Delhi.
- Under my guidance the school has won the following mentioned State & National level Championships/Tournaments.
Article by – Dr. Suminder Singh