“A good teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for other”
As we know that in this modern era every parent wants his/her child how to do the best in their life. Search for high ranking schools colleges and this leads to stress on the teachers.
Teachers are the pillars of a nation pillars have to be strong and stress-free so that they can inculcate good habits in their pupils and produce confident adults.
Does the Attitude of the Teacher Reflect on the Child’s Psychology?
A teachers stress is carried on to the students. If you want perfect citizens then start working on the mental status of the teacher.
Few things to reduce stress in day to day life-
- One should try to be positive and accept once flaws as no one can be perfect.
- Accept that few events you cannot control.
- Everyone gets stressed so it’s better to use your stress in a constructive way.
- One should be a hard worker but the modern era demand that one should work smarter. find out ways to delegate some of your work and invest in tools and technologies that make life easier.
- Always work out priorities.
- Ask for help, it doesn’t make you weak rather it makes you better at your job.
- Move on and don’t think about your past mistakes learn what you can improve them.
- Set limits and learn to say NO.
- Take time for your hobbies and yourself daily for at least half an hour.
- Love yourself groom yourself.
- Take a day off once in a while express your feelings and anger to your friends talk to them don’t let things bottle up inside you.
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat healthy and new balance meals but most important is to eat timely.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Don’t depend on drugs and alcohol.
- If you still feel low and stress out take help from your doctor.
The above article has been contributed by Dr. Jasmine Kang : Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and Laparoscopic surgeon, Family Clinic Barwala Road, Derabassi (MBBS,DGO,DNB)